Facebook Like Box

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Marcadores

Search

27 April 2009

.:: Wake Up
















06.50
i have half a pillow inside my mouth. Under the smooth pearl sheets i feel several pairs of legs. Some are mine. Roll over. I have mint flavoured hair in my mouth. that feels good. Fall asleep.

10:15
I'm breathing hair. I feel like a modern day AquaMan ... evolved , revolved. One smooth kiss on her neck. Oh, So warm it is. Awakened at the touch of my lips with her skin. Good. Morning?


11:41
Drag myself out of the love nest to uncover a glorious sun drenched day outside. My hand dances around a red and gold jukebox i like to call BabyGirl. I choose Massage Jazz. Glide back to bed. So warm inside. Our eyes get lost in the horizon. Menage a trois between the park's green, grey and the white & blue of the sky.

13:02
I'm still holding her in my harms, hair in my cheek. The world won't get me out of here. Her eyes rollover, her body contorts like a cat waiting to be caressed. Her perfume drawns me again .. and again. I feel dizzy. Madly in love. She wispers "we go .. out ? sun and green ?"

yes . please . i feel cheap, sold and alive .
author
Jake Simms
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt utlaoreet dolore.