Facebook Like Box

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Marcadores

Search

01 September 2008

.:: BasketBall Land

Just returned from my Adriatic eXperience. Before starting to flood Blogger servers with a stupid amount of photos of this road trip let me propose the following reading for this "back to School" time. To better understand the Balkan issue i headed on to the first decent bookshop i found in Croatia (The Death of Yugoslavia, BBC) , it was in Split, I got the next book in Dubrovnik (The Fall of Yugoslavia, Mish Glenny). These were those books.










I haven't found these ones for free on the internet, but i did find the one I'm leaving the link here. You can download it in PDF format from Rapidshare. This is semi-legal :)



















Happy reading and see you in a couple of hours/days for some photos and general stuff about the place I've been to this Summer.
The Balkan eXperience Tour deLuxe on Wheels.
author
Jake Simms
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt utlaoreet dolore.