Facebook Like Box

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Marcadores

Blog Archive

Search

19 February 2009

.:: hello. hello.

You say goodbye and i say hello. I had this Beatles song hoovering on me for a while now. So now it's out. Thank you. This photo was taken in Bocas del Toro (Colón Island) in Panama. I was waiting for a boat to take me to the next island (Bastimentos) Old Point. It was raining. A whole lot. Not the best of things when you're going for a Caribean Sun and Sand week.. but the Naturalito's and the Caipirinha's (juice/alcool drinks) made wonders to forget all the rain pouring down on me.

I recommend a Jack Johnson song called : Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
author
Jake Simms
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt utlaoreet dolore.